SAT Test Preparation
"The Test Prep Experts Since 1995"
12-Hour Tutoring Package: $1,195
1. Click Register on the Top of the Page
2. Choose the Package You want and Pay
3. Receive an email within 24 hours with simple directions to pick your tutor and schedule your online tutoring appointments.
4. Click link in email to start viewing videos on proven strategies, lessons on all areas covered on the SAT, and videos on the college application process.
5. Receive your book in the mail within a few business days and start your online tutoring appointments.
Virtual Whiteboard for instructor and student to collaborate and work through SAT problems
View our Collection of video lessons online anytime
(included with all tutoring packages)
How to Get Started
Real Time Video and chat as well as the ability to upload documents and images, screen share, and take a clip of any problem to pull up to the virtual whiteboard and work through together. This can all be completed in seconds and our instructors can show students how to do so.
Call or Email us: 908-369-5362
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions can be found here
Online Private Tutoring with SAT Smart
Our Proven System:
1. 1:1 Private Online Tutoring with SAT Smart
IVY League Instructors and specialized software with a virtual whiteboard
Tutoring packages include 1:1 online private tutoring that is customized for each student. The best way to prepare for standardized tests is to work through official practice material and understand how to quickly and accurately answer questions. We work in 2-hour increments to guide students through the most material and help them adjust to the length of the exams which approach four hours in duration.
2. Utilize Official Test Materials that mirror what is on the actual exams
We send you a copy of the The Official SAT Study Guide by College Board or The Official ACT Prep Guide by ACT Inc.
3. Proprietary Strategies
All students are given our signature PSAT, SAT, and ACT strategy guides and are provided access to video lessons covering all areas tested on these exams.
4. Parent and Student Resources
Parents and students are given access to 10 video lessons on the entire college application process. Learn what colleges are looking for on applications, how to personalize essays to gain the attention of college admission officers, and how to maximize scholarship money.
Improve by reviewing your private lesson recordings at your own pace.
After a tutoring session, students and parents can review the entire tutoring session and even pause, fast forward or screen shot specific areas. This is essential for understanding complicated multi-step problems.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 908-369-5362